REGISTRATION / PRICING DEETS:
Jan. 1 - Jan. 31 (or first 100)
Feb. 1 - Mar. 31
Mar. 31 - May 30
May 31 - June 1
200 RIDER CAP, REGISTER SOON!
* Registration fee includes: entry into race, FIRST 100 registered gets one Grand Enduro snapback trucker hat (we have plenty of previous years hats for additional entries), one food ticket good at any of our onsite vendors, swag bag full of energy fuel and goodies from our wonderful sponsors, Ribbon shuttles (1 practice-day and 1 race-day shuttle for amateur categories and 1 practice-day shuttle for Pro/Open), close medical monitoring onsite (see our medical plan for details).
Junior: This category is for experienced mountain bikers with some to no enduro racing experience. Riders will be awarded in-kind product prizes.
Amateur: This category is for experienced mountain bikers (over 18) with limited to no enduro racing experience. Riders will be awarded in-kind product prizes.
Master: This category is for experienced mountain bikers with some to no enduro racing experience, ages 40 and over. Riders will be awarded in-kind product prizes.
Pro/Open: This category is for pro riders and very experience enduro racers. Riders will be eligible for cash awards but no in-kind product. Riders in the Pro/Open category are required to pedal from the staging area to stage 1 (The Ribbon).
*Categories are subject to merge if fewer than 4 riders register in a category!
Registration CAP: 150 total for Juniors, Amateurs, and Masters. 50 total for Pro/Open. Total Cap = 200 participants.
Inclement weather / postponement / cancellation policy:
First off, we do not control weather, so it is beyond our means to ensure you are guaranteed a perfect condition day of racing. Our priority is to maintain our trail health, keep your bike healthy, AND ensure your safety and experience.
Close coordination with BLM regarding event day changes based on unfavorable trail conditions may be required. Evaluation and escalation will be used as follows:
Delay start time max 2 hours (latest time person on course = 5:45pm).
Modify timed stages (do Gunny loop 2 times, or do Gunny and Max Gnar only, etc - final decision made prior start of event.
Inclement weather / horrendous trail conditions all around: postpone to 6/08-09/2018.
6/08/2018 weekend still proves unfavorable? Cancel!
We must protect our trails and YOU! Some of the trails consist soils mixed with Bentonite. This will make your travel experience horrendous and destroy trails if too wet.
Refunds? Sorry, no refunds - we invest a lot in this event with our own time and money. Please plan your weekend and postponed date around this!
We will gladly transfer your entry to another participant for a $20 fee.