NOW - Dec. 31, 2017 (or first 100)
Jan. 1 - Mar. 31, 2018
Mar. 31 - Event
300 RIDER CAP, REGISTER SOON!
* Registration fee includes: entry into race, FIRST 150 registered gets one Grand Enduro snapback trucker hat, one $5 food ticket good at any of our onsite vendors, swag bag full of energy fuel and goodies from our wonderful sponsors, Ribbon shuttles (1 practice-day and 1 race-day shuttle for amateur categories and 1 practice-day shuttle for Pro/Open), close medical monitoring onsite (see our medical plan for details).
- Junior: This category is for experienced mountain bikers with some to no enduro racing experience. Riders will be awarded in-kind product prizes.
- Amateur: This category is for experienced mountain bikers (over 18) with limited to no enduro racing experience. Riders will be awarded in-kind product prizes.
- Master: This category is for experienced mountain bikers with some to no enduro racing experience, ages 40 and over. Riders will be awarded in-kind product prizes.
- Pro/Open: This category is for pro riders and very experience enduro racers. Riders will be eligible for cash awards but no in-kind product. Riders in the Pro/Open category are required to pedal from the staging area to stage 1 (The Ribbon).
*Categories are subject to merge if fewer than 4 riders register in a category!
Registration CAP: 200 total for Juniors, Amateurs, and Masters. 100 total for Pro/Open. Total Cap = 300 participants.
Inclement weather / postponement / cancellation policy:
- First off, we do not control weather, so it is beyond our means to ensure you are guaranteed a perfect condition day of racing. Our priority is to maintain our trail health, keep your bike healthy, AND ensure your safety and experience.
- Close coordination with BLM regarding event day changes based on unfavorable trail conditions may be required. Evaluation and escalation will be used as follows:
- Delay start time max 2 hours (latest time person on course = 5:45pm).
- Modify timed stages (do Gunny loop 2 times, or do Gunny and Max Gnar only, etc - final decision made prior start of event.
- Inclement weather / horrendous trail conditions all around: postpone to 6/10 - 6/11/2017.
- 6/11/2016 still proves unfavorable? Cancel!
- We must protect our trails and YOU! Some of the trails consist soils mixed with Bentonite. This will make your travel experience horrendous and destroy trails if too wet.
- Refunds? Sorry, no refunds - we invest a lot in this event with our own time and money. Please plan your weekend and postponed date around this!
- We will gladly transfer your entry to another participant for a $20 fee.